Civil Service Employment Portal
- All applications must be submitted online. To view instructions on how to complete the online job application, click here.
- All applicants must meet the minimum qualifications on the job posting or exam announcement.
- City of Albany residency is required for all new employees. Click here to see a copy of the local law.
- To use the part-time experience calculation chart to determine full-time equivalency, click here.
- To explore the TOP 10 reasons to come work with us, click here.
- To view other City of Albany job descriptions, click here.
- To register for automatic email notification, click here.
- The City of Albany is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Click here to see our full EEO Statement.
(click to view job description)
|Department||Salary||Due Date||Apply Online|
|BUSINESS SYSTEMS ANALYST||Information Technology||Commensurate with experience, up to $65,000/year @ 37.5 hours/week||11/19/2018|
|CODE ENFORCEMENT INSPECTOR-TRAINEE||Buildings & Regulatory Compliance||Trainee: $17.08/hour; Certified Inspector: $18.75/hour @ 37.5 hours/week||11/30/2018|
|COMMUNITY AIDE||Police||$32,529/year @ 37.5 hours/week||12/04/2018|
|EQUIPMENT OPERATOR I||General Services||$18.12/;hour @ 40 hours/week||11/23/2018|
|LABORER II||General Services||$16.50/hour @ 40 hours/week||11/30/2018|
|RECREATION AIDE (PART TIME)||Recreation||$13.31/hour||12/31/2018|
|SCHOOL CROSSING OFFICER (PART TIME)||Police||$14.81/hour||12/31/2018|
The City of Albany is an Equal Opportunity Employer.